Monday, October 3, 2011

Emerging

 My Butterfly Hobby~ Swallowtail (Released  9-30-2011)
My Second Passion



Emerging from the chrysalis
 Spreading my wings
Taking Flight!

This past week has been a huge eye opener for me. I took some chances. I am feeling new, open and ready to grow in my creativity. Doors have opened up in so many wonderful ways. In the post to come~ I will be sharing parts of my journey with you. I hope it will inspire you to grab a paintbrush, explore your creative side and set your spirit free.

Emerge With ME!

I started a triptych painting this week. Currently working on painting #1. Sneak peek below.
Painting Layout ~ 3 piece painting
Work In Progress ~ Started 10-1-2011
More to come...



1 comment:

  1. Don did you know that you are the winner of the Lia Lane Valentine giveaway? Head over to my blog and see your congrats and make sure to send an email to me or Lia with your mailing info so we get those out to you! YAY!xo

    ReplyDelete